ask me anything

Image

 

To overcome the obstacle of shyness, I created a box in autumn where students could submit anonymous questions asking me “ANYTHING” they wanted to know about me, my country, or whatever, in English.

Since then, 90% of the questions have asked what types of girls I’m into, and the other 10% (all in the same handwriting) have asked me if I like Harry Potter and Justin Beiber.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: